Tuesday, September 11, 2012

may this destroyed Total recall-poster be my first entry, since it reminds me of the nerve-wrecking jetlagged day and a half before finding a room of my own in Bushwick, Brooklyn - my dear new home for 6 months. 

That relief was yet to come. I stood on Bedford metro platform, feeling sleep deprived, lonely and doomed in my flathunting efforts, when I noticed a string of ads on the wall, improved by an unknown artist/vandal.


Somehow all this happy meticulous anarchism cheered me up and made me feel a little less desperate. (I took these pics with my old Nokia the unsmart phone so maybe the feeling does not quite come through.)

This dance school ad was the only one that had not been turned into a multi-layer collage, probably since it was just so... FaNtastic!

It was also the last pic I took before the L-train arrived. I rode it to Decalb - and got a room!

No comments:

Post a Comment